Conveniently located in Newport Beach, our team of insightful Estate Planning Attorneys and Business Lawyers has been fighting for more than 40 years to preserve and protect the best interests of our clients who live, work and conduct business throughout the region.
If you need a highly experienced attorney to provide knowledgeable legal counsel to craft an enforceable Estate Plan, represent you in Probate or Trust Litigation, or handle a vast array of Business matters ranging from Business Formation to Business Litigation and Transactional issues, the lawyers at Kinley & Styskal possess the knowledge required to provide the highest quality legal counsel and representation.
Contact us at (657) 859-
We will meet with you to thoroughly review your objectives, address your concerns, and provide you with an honest legal analysis of your matter.
You will always be kept up to date regarding the status of your case, and all client inquiries and communications will be addressed in a timely manner.
Newport Beach Business Lawyers and Estate Planning Attorneys at Kinley & Styskal have earned a reputation for excellence among their clients and within the local legal community.
We are pleased to provide experienced, knowledgeable representation to individuals and business clients in a wide variety of matters, including the following:
▪ Estate Planning – Comprehensive estate planning services, including drafting and reviewing wills, trusts, providing advanced estate planning services for those who have accumulated a high net worth, as well as drafting advanced health care directives and financial retirement planning.
▪ Asset Protection – Protecting assets from creditors via the creation of trusts designed to mitigate liabilities and ensure that family assets are passed on to the trustor’s designated beneficiaries and heirs.
▪ Business Succession – Drafting thorough plans to ensure a smooth transition of power to enable businesses to maintain operations as usual and continue to grow in case of incapacity or death.
▪ Elder Law – Proficient legal representation in matters pertaining to elder law, including obtaining conservatorships over loved ones who are no longer able to take care of their own financial or physical well-
▪ Probate – Filing wills with the probate court, litigating the validity of a decedent’s will, and overseeing the distribution of estate assets.
▪ Probate Litigation – Skilled representation in probate disputes regarding the validity of a will, allegations of fraud and undue influence, and mismanagement of a decedent’s estate.
▪ Trusts – Reviewing the specific needs of individual clients, thoroughly explaining the numerous types of trusts and how they are utilized, and drafting a comprehensive trust that is most appropriate based upon the client’s goals.
▪ Trust Litigation – Experienced, result-
▪ Business Formation – Helping clients choose the proper business entity and drafting all requisite business formation documents to establish sole proprietorships, corporations, s corporations, partnerships, non-
▪ Business Litigation – Skillful business litigation representation in all matters relating to business disputes, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation, partnership and shareholder disputes, business collections and violation of non-
▪ Business Transactions – Highly qualified legal counsel in a broad range of business transactions, including negotiating, reviewing & drafting business contracts, business buyouts, purchase and sale agreements, commercial lease negotiations, non-
▪ Construction Defects – Experienced representation of both plaintiffs and defendants during settlement negotiations and litigation in a wide variety of defective construction disputes regarding cracked foundations and defective plumbing, electrical work, HVAC systems and roofs.
▪ Contractor Representation – Proficient legal services provided to resolve disputes between sub-
▪ Fire Sprinkler Companies – The lawyers at Kinley & Styskal possess extensive experience representing fire sprinkler companies in a vast array of legal issues, ranging from business transactions to disputes resulting from breach of contract, to allegations of defective sprinkler systems.
When you require effective legal counsel to assist you with your Business Law or Estate Planning needs, please contact Newport Beach Lawyers Kinley & Styskal at (657) 859-
Seasoned negotiators, our attorneys will work vigilantly to resolve any dispute through settlement negotiations. However, when the negotiation process does not produce acceptable results, Newport Beach Lawyers at Kinley & Styskal possess the courtroom experience necessary to litigate your dispute successfully.
Call today to learn how we can put our knowledge to work for you and ensure that your best interests are safeguarded.
2600 Walnut Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780
Phone: (657) 859-
Fax: (714) 544-
The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ – please contact an attorney in your area to get
legal advice as it pertains to your case.